Monday, July 26, 2010

You're Just Peachy!


Today, while my husband took our youngest to see Despicable Me, I managed to squeeze in some crop time with my other two kids.  While they were coloring images, I created this card using Peachy Tilda that I got from an image swap.  Now I have to have her LOL

Tilda was colored with Tim Holtz distress inks and copics (for the face).  I used my nesties to cut her out.  The paper is from Karen Foster (red and yellow) and Imaginisce (Green).  The ribbon and lace were from my stash, the charms are also from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I really love how vintage she looks!  Kind of fall-ish too!
Here is my card:


Here is a close up of Tilda:

And a picture of the inside.

Ink colors used:
Fired Brick 
Wild Honey
Forest Moss
Vintage Photo
Antique Linen
Tea Dye

Copics:
E00
E21
RV21

Have a Simply Magnolia Day!

10 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Jessica, Your Tilda is very pretty! I like how you placed the ribbon in the background. The lace adds a very delicate touche. Nice choice of color.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Jean said...

Jessica, love your peachy Tilda.. so sweetly done and your coloring and layout is perfect.. love your card...
Hugs, Jean

Anonymous said...

Another sweet card Jessica, I really like the color combo you have used t achieve the vintage feel, and your coloring is wonderful as always.
hugs
Jennifer

scrappinpeg said...

This is just ADORABLE. I just colored that image last night. This is such a fun image to use. Great job.

Lisette Morris said...

So sweet! Your did a beautiful job with her. Now she's on my wishlist!! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Gerace said...

I love your Peachy Tilda! You did a great job on your card. The coloring is beautiful!
Kathy Gerace

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica...this little Tilda is really one of my faves! I just love her little head scarf!! Your card is just darling!! Love your coloring...I'm still working on using distress inks. Someday maybe I'll be this good!! Great job!
Pat Frank

Cami said...

Beautiful card, Jessica! This little peachy Tilda is so cute and you've done great coloring with DI. Hugs, Cami

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful easel card and this colored Tilda is so cute on this card. Thanks for sharing :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

Very cute. I really like the colors you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails